Welcome home. We’re so glad you’re here.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality experience for our guests. This digital guidebook will provide you with a helpful tool to make your stay more enjoyable. As always, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have during your stay.
Check-in time starts at 4PM.
Please contact us if you wish to check in earlier.
Our streamlined self check-in is simple:
1) Arrive at the Lookout Apts
2) Locate your room according to your personalized instructions
3) Type in [your code] to unlock the door
To open your door:
1) Type in ROOM CODE + LOCK
2) Wait for motor to unlock the deadbolt
3) Press LOCK to lock the door
If parking, use the adjacent parking lot. There is no assigned or reserved parking. Please register your car with mgmt to ensure your car does not get towed.
Check-out time is 11AM.
To check out, please complete the following tasks:
1) Load the dishwasher with any dirty dishes and begin the cycle.
2) Place all keys – door keys, mailbox key(s) – on the dining table or kitchen counter and take a photo. Once complete, you can simply leave the keys where the photo was taken.
3)Send us the picture of the keys as you depart to confirm that you have checked out.
Map of Levels 1-6, Roof & Parking Garage
The mail boxes are located on the front porch.
Mail or packages should be addressed as follows:
612 S 18th St
[YOUR UNIT #]
Tacoma, WA 98405
Depending on the carrier, packages may be left at your door, or on the porch.
The Lookout Apartments and management are unable to secure packages on behalf of guests and take no responsibility for missing packages.
Dumpsters are located behind the building in an enclosed area with 4 large 300 gallon bins. Please refer to the pictures above to locate the dumpsters.
Restaurants, Bars, Attractions & Shopping
restaurants & BArs
List of local restaurants, bars and hangouts around Tacoma
things to do
Museums, parks, entertainment and more around town.
grocery & retail
Grocery stores and shopping in Tacoma